Article writing tips, techniques, strategies

Monday, August 29, 2005

SEO Article Writing 101

by: Marsha Maung

SEO writing is very different from content writing, article writing, story writing and news writing. When I first realized my innate talent for writing stuff and putting thoughts into words, I was still reading Mills and Boons, and it was during this time that my romance storybooks were confiscated by my classroom teacher because I was reading in class.

Read more.......

http://www.articlecity.com/articles/writing/article_535.shtml

1 Comments:

  • Hi ##NAME##, I find it very refreshing to occasionally find a article such as yours with an unusual topic such as ##TITLE##. It somehow ads to ones list of lifes experiences.

    I have a soft spot for blogs related to writing articles and /or sites that have a central theme around writing articles type items.

    Once again, thank you ##NAME##, hope to see more posts from you in the future :-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home